Battery for console box transmitter IK2
The BT11K model battery is a rechargeable Li-Ion (Lithium-ion) battery for use with console box transmitter model iK2.
The capacity of the batteries decreases with use. Their estimated life is 500 charge cycles, but this depends largely on the conditions of use, so we recommend the following:
• Do not recharge the battery until it is fully discharged. The transmitter will tell you when it is time.
• Charge the batteries at temperatures of 0–45ºC (at higher temperatures, the batteries will not charge fully). Avoid placing the charger in direct sunlight.
• Charge the batteries at least once every six months.
• Avoid shorting the battery contacts. Do not carry charged batteries in a toolbox or in pockets with other metal parts (keys, coins, etc.).
• Keep the contacts clean.
• Do not expose the batteries to sunlight.
- Type: Li-Ion
- Capacity: 1130mAh Ion-Li - 3,7 V
- Charging temperature range: 0 to 45ºC
- Weight: 23 g