The capacity of the batteries decreases with use. Their estimated life is 500 charge cycles, but this depends largely on the conditions of use, so we recommend the following:
• Do not recharge the battery until it is fully discharged. The transmitter will tell you when it is time.
• Charge the batteries at temperatures of 0–45ºC (at higher temperatures, the batteries will not charge fully). Avoid placing the charger in direct sunlight.
• Charge the batteries at least once every six months.
• Avoid shorting the battery contacts. Do not carry charged batteries in a toolbox or in pockets with other metal parts (keys, coins, etc.).
• Keep the contacts clean.
• Do not expose the batteries to sunlight.
- Type: NiMH
- Capacity: 600 mAh, 4,8 V
- Charging temperature range: 0 to 40ºC
- Weight: 70,3g